- Your shopping cart is empty!
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
- * When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
- * We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
- * Provide us with feedback on our products or services
How do we use your information?
- * We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- ** To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- ** To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- ** To quickly process your transactions.
- ** To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- ** To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
- * We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- * We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- * We use regular Malware Scanning.
- * Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- * We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- * All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- ** Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- ** Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- ** Keep track of advertisements.
- * You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- * If users disable cookies in their browser:
- ** If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
- ** However, you will still be able to place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
- * We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
- * Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- * Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
- * We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
- * When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
- * We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
- * The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
- * In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- ** Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification
- ** Within 7 business days
- * We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
- * The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
- * We collect your email address in order to:
- ** To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- *** If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
- *** and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
- ** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ** Mobile: +639165583746; +639174093022; +639171821731;
Last Edited on 2019-05-28